Can’t find the right sports offering for you? Interested in creating a new team?
Don’t worry! Just follow the steps below:
- Feel free to check the interest among your fellow students.
- If possible, conduct a few training sessions.
- Submit your application to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find the guidelines for establishing new teams in this document. The template for the application can be found in this document.
- Both boards will assess the application and whether it fits within NHHI/NHHS.
- If the application is approved, the team can be started.
- The application is then forwarded to the next General Assembly (GA) for NHHI and the association meeting (AM) for NHHS to officially incorporate the team into NHHI and NHHS. The board should give a brief presentation of the team during these meetings. Upon approval at the GA and AM, the team will be formally included in the student association.
If you want to start a new team but you are too few or need assistance, you can use this form. Here, you can also register your interest in starting a team in a specific sport, and we can match you with others who may have the same desire.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to send inquiries to email@example.com.