Can’t find the right sports offering for you? Interested in creating a new team?
Don’t worry! Just follow the steps below:
- Feel free to check the interest among your fellow students.
- If possible, conduct a few training sessions.
- Click “Establish a new NHHI team”
- Follow the template in the document “Application – Establish a new interest group”
- Submit your application to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Both boards will assess the application and whether it fits within NHHI/NHHS.
- If the application is approved, the team can be started.
- The application is then forwarded to the next General Assembly (GA) for NHHI and the association meeting (AM) for NHHS to officially incorporate the team into NHHI and NHHS. The board should give a brief presentation of the team during these meetings. Upon approval at the GA and AM, the team will be formally included in the student association.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to send inquiries to email@example.com.